Commenting

This is a presentation for my commenting guidelines/rules.

To add a comment, there will be a box at the bottom that will be labeled Leave a Reply, and then you just type in the box.

I will try to reply as soon as I can, I check back often, so it could either be a few hours, or a week.

NOTE: If you do not follow all the rules, your comment will likely never be ‘Approved’ or, worse, will be considered as ‘Spam’. So please take your time to read the rules. Thank you.

10 thoughts on “Commenting

1. Hello!
    Good suggestions on how to leave comments. I like how you used Google Docs. Great job.
    Might it be helpful to some readers if you added a screen shot of the document to put in this post?
    I was curious about #4. Why just one or two emojis?
    Thanks for sharing.
    Dinah

• Dear Dinah,
      I only wanted 1-2 emojis, if any at all, because I don’t like it when my stuff is full of things that are constantly repeating, but feel free to use a bit more. I also like the idea of posting the slideshow (doc) on the page itself.
      Evelyn
      P.S.- Which country are you representing? I’m in the U.S.

• Hello.
        I’m in the U.S. too. Midwest area near Lake Erie.
        I noticed you like baking. I bake better than I cook. Apple pie and Chicken Pot pie are my favorites. What do you like to bake?
        Thanks.
        Dinah

• Hi.
          I tend to bake cookies (they’re kind of bad) and my famous chocolate cake (it has a secret recipe, please don’t ask for it.)
          Thanks/your welcome
          Evelyn
          P.S: Could I have a link to your blog? I want to follow it.
          P.P.S: I am somewhere near Lake Michigan.

• Hello again.
            Here’s my blog. http://dinahhunt.edublogs.org/
            I don’t do as much writing as I should. Like so many people I tend to think that I don’t have anything interesting to say. My family would disagree.
            You’ll see that I like to do the activities for the blogging challenges. I really enjoy technology and web tools. I lead lots of classroom instruction on the use of the SMART board and Software Evaluation.
            Thanks for asking.
            Dinah

• Hi.
            Thanks. If you want, I could give you a link to the site for the Student Blogging Challenge. Also, I was wondering-are you doing it as a class, for as a student?
            Evelyn
            P.S.: I’m doing this independently as a student.

• Hello.
            I’m actually helping with the challenge as a mentor. But, I like to try the activities so I can share them with the teacher education students at my work. It’s good to know about the tech tools before I recommend them to others.
            Thinking I’ll give the emoji activity a try next.
            Thanks.
            Dinah

• Hi.
            The emoji stuff in week 4 was some of the best stuff ever! Next week’s free choice/catch up week, so you can do it then. For next week, I’ve been writing a step-by-step post on how I write a story.
            Evelyn

2. Dear Evelyn,
    Your avatar picture really looks like you! It also fits you very well with the pink background.
    From, Sophia

• Dear Sophia,
      I think you might have put this comment on the wrong page.
      Evelyn
      P.S.:I just visited your blog. I have been planning to return the favor.